We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Ibiza Time Attack

Ten.

Made a challenge for you guys. Not necessary an official event, but just some fun competition. A two lap time attack around the Ibiza track. Feel free to post comments about this type of "event". If this gets popular i could host more time attacks.

At the CRC, look for this:

2011022700001.th.jpg

Good luck!

Over time ill add all people in the club to my friends list, and then allow the challenges to be seen only by friends. This way we will have club exclusive challenges. OR if Stinger does it, he most probably have most of us added. Or, in the related post ill tell people to add me, this way i wont need to add all of you.

Nice event, but yes, I can see it hacked in about 4 hours xD

There is a multiplayer race for the lap of the island IIRC, it would make a good event I think.

I used to do something similar on TDU1, usually America Vs Britain themed, where we would have 3 Brit cars from a class, 3 American cars from a class, and then an Italian and a German to mix things up. It used to be pretty good and rather close.

I used to do something similar on TDU1, usually America Vs Britain themed, where we would have 3 Brit cars from a class, 3 American cars from a class, and then an Italian and a German to mix things up. It used to be pretty good and rather close.

I can remember that, good times.

yeah, since i havent been able to access the CRC, i don't have any results. Ill keep trying. :S

edit: Yeah, i got in, but it expired yesterday when i didn't have access. T_T

Making a new one, with penalty, etc. any suggestions on trackchoice? Oahu racetrack from TDU1?

yeah, since i havent been able to access the CRC, i don't have any results. Ill keep trying. :S

edit: Yeah, i got in, but it expired yesterday when i didn't have access. T_T

Making a new one, with penalty, etc. any suggestions on trackchoice? Oahu racetrack from TDU1?

Any track i don't mind but i'd prefer one in any class other than A1 tbh...

A2/A3 would be better as all the best cars in A! are massively expensive and a lot of people don't hae themn...

Any track i don't mind but i'd prefer one in any class other than A1 tbh...

A2/A3 would be better as all the best cars in A! are massively expensive and a lot of people don't hae themn...

I dont think that even ~2 millions for Grand Sport is that much... Of course you need to win some champs, but when you land on Ohau, it is quite quick... Maybe a slightly bigger problem would be, for what to buy all the cars and houses, when you can't earn money for repeating chamionships... damn thats not good - It'll be nice to have DLC with all the TDU1 Races.. all standalone - or at least a few of them and ability to race them again for money... Loved the Millionare's run and I'm not alone... I hope that Atari eventually do sthg like this... Are you with me?

Ill make more than one, A1, A2 and A3. Other classes on request.

The challenges aren't up yet, but will be later this evening. To see the challenges, add user: Ten (will be posted in challenge specific thread)

I dont think that even ~2 millions for Grand Sport is that much... Of course you need to win some champs, but when you land on Ohau, it is quite quick... Maybe a slightly bigger problem would be, for what to buy all the cars and houses, when you can't earn money for repeating chamionships... damn thats not good - It'll be nice to have DLC with all the TDU1 Races.. all standalone - or at least a few of them and ability to race them again for money... Loved the Millionare's run and I'm not alone... I hope that Atari eventually do sthg like this... Are you with me?

I got about half a mill atm and am trying to save up for the Veyron.

Would be cool to have stuff like Tantulus back again for extra moneys...

Shouldn't be that hard to just add in a few races...