We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Easy Money (FRIM)

sfy2004

about halfway down the map, on the left side, there is a golf course with easy access.

grab your Buggy, hit the links and rack up FRIM . tons of jumps and sliding, so frim accumulates pretty quickly. unlike the other courses, this one has no hidden water hazards, although there a few golf carts on the course, and some Eden Golf signs randomly placed. hit either one, and the frim resets.

as a different reference point, the entrance is right where the MP Race around Hawaii starts, the 156 mile race.

if anyone finds any other easy money tips, please post them.

Every time I go along the highway in south-western O'ahu at a steady pace I get the max FRIM ($10,000).

As I calculated earlier in the chatbox, if you crash often, then don't wait to lose your FRIM and bank it early. If you bank $200 every 20 seconds, and you play TDU2 for 4 hours per day, 7 days per week - you'll get $1million every 4 weeks.

iirc Frim goes up based on how close your car is to it's limit rather than how fast it is going physically, meaning a slower easy to control car might make you more Frim on a highway.

Don't quote me though, I haven't driven a slow car for a while.

As I calculated earlier in the chatbox, if you crash often, then don't wait to lose your FRIM and bank it early. If you bank $200 every 20 seconds, and you play TDU2 for 4 hours per day, 7 days per week - you'll get $1million every 4 weeks.

That's some math. :eek:

As my net is pure suckage when it comes to speed, I play all games offline.

Cheat Engine helps. :)

If you go to the Ibiza Asphault driving school, there's an island in the center. Use a good drift car, that you can handle, and just drift the two turns both ways. Done properly, you can get over 200 on the first one then nail about 3/4 of the bar every time you do a drift. It's just a small oval, but you can usually get the car up to a decent level to do it.

That being said, if you spin out or anything, you can usually get back to it without losing anything, so the risk of losing money is not high unless you get too close to the edges or something, was pretty efficient.