We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Transmission

Jamie09

Hi everyone

I have Tdu 2 on PS3 and it doesn't have a manual clutch in the option list. For those who know that the PC Tdu 1 had a manual clutch option. Can you please tell me if TDU 2 PC version

has a manual clutch option before i go out to purchase it.

Thank you

There's no point in wanting Clutch. It's just an "on/off" effect. Wait until they actually have progression in the pedals, rather than all or nothing.

i use ps2 controller and the analog accelerate/brake works perfect, fully variable :s

ow and no basically op u can only have clutch working if u use H shifter which means u need like 8 buttons free for individual gears :|

There's no point in wanting Clutch. It's just an "on/off" effect. Wait until they actually have progression in the pedals, rather than all or nothing.

Pretty much what he said. No point its the same as if you would press a button. No "depth" to it. Its not variable sadly...

*waiting for HC 2.0*

i use ps2 controller and the analog accelerate/brake works perfect, fully variable :s |

how can you make it?

im using ps2 controller too but it's not sensitive for me, its only full accelerate or no accelerate :(

no gauge :(

only on stick it sensitive.

i have some joypad adapter which is supposed to make buttons pressure sensitive but they aren't :(

how can you make it?

im using ps2 controller too but it's not sensitive for me, its only full accelerate or no accelerate :(

no gauge :(

only on stick it sensitive.

i have some joypad adapter which is supposed to make buttons pressure sensitive but they aren't :(

ahhh the buttons even on ps2 only have like 2 settings - light push and full push

do wat i do - use right stick up/down for accel/brake and left stick left/right for left an right :)

ow and sorry sponge i didnt realise u were talking only of the clutch!

agreed without variation its pointless. the biting point is the fun part of clutching tho itd still b nice to be able to clutch down and rev it up a bit b4 overtaking :D

I was talking mostly about the clutch, but the brakes the same effect. They are ever so slightly pressure sensitive, but you so much as flex a toe and you're at the other end of the braking zone.

They got it right with the throttle, so why not with the other two?! Silly Eden.

One more thing

Thank you guys

but, on Tdu 1 i always chose the manual + clutch option and it worked perfect when I changed gears.

I'll explain it cause I have the Logitech joypad controller similar to PS3 I used the right stick for

accelerator/ Brake up and and down and push down for start / off engine cool.

Then the left stick was for the directional use left and right and now the part i use for clutch was

too push and middlle when you feel the friction of the car move forward in 1st gear like a real car and if you let it go too fast car will turn off cool.

I used R1 and L2 to shift down and up.

I hope i explained it well