We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

paint cars with Hex editor

40Clocc

Hey, I saw yesterday a russian guy driving around in a Nissan GTR with a paintjob on it. :p

He said he made it with a hex editor. I also want to paint the GTR (Sumo Power GTR). Maybe some of you with more skills and experience in hex editing could figure it out. :thumbsup:

6d17dd129382600.jpg

I know how to do it but I don't know how to put a vynil. He basically had a red or whatever colour car, and replaced it with the hex editor with a GTR. Straight after that (before having to restart the game in order to save the car) he went to the Paint shop and painted it whatever colour he wants (baring in mind the previous car has to be able to be painted) and most likely did vinyls too then I don't know. After that restart game and you ll have a painted + vinyle'd GTR :p

Wow that must've been hard to choose red...

I can't see what the problem is? Enlighten me.

GTR Default colours: White, Red, Black and Frost Grey.

Stickers: Disabled

Tuning: Enabled

Thats its properties.

That GTR there has them all unlocked.

Yogetit? :p

You CAN also import stickers, sharing coming s**n with DlC! :D But now i'm sure = player CAN see your personal imported sticker (see picture below for the import).

really? you mean all that hours in the sticker shop I've spent is worthless after all. Oh well back to portal2

Goes to show how much I play the game :cheeky: ...and that I don't own a GTR, due to the fact that it sounds terrible.

With games like GT5 and Shift 2 Unleashed which both have superior physics, graphics and audio, I don't really have a place for TDU2 anymore. If I wanna free roam I'll drive my own car :coolspot:

I know how to do it but I don't know how to put a vynil. He basically had a red or whatever colour car, and replaced it with the hex editor with a GTR. Straight after that (before having to restart the game in order to save the car) he went to the Paint shop and painted it whatever colour he wants (baring in mind the previous car has to be able to be painted) and most likely did vinyls too then I don't know. After that restart game and you ll have a painted + vinyle'd GTR :p

Thx eXile know who to do that nao :odance:

... With games like GT5 and Shift 2 Unleashed which both have superior physics, graphics and audio, I don't really have a place for TDU2 anymore. If I wanna free roam I'll drive my own car :coolspot:

You sir have the same exact reasons why I didn't buy TDU2. :lol: