We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'll clarify :P

Pro tuner is the highest class. There are no restrictions on anything. Some race cars will be allowed, but you have to tell me first and i'll tell you if you can use it- and it wont be a case of me letting some people and not letting others, its just hard to write up a list of allowed/disallowed cars.

Club is the middle class. You can have up to 450 horsepower, and your car cant weigh less than 1100 kilograms. Racing slick tyres are not allowed in this class. You can use the ballast and engine limiter to keep your car within regulations, but its pointless building a 700 horsepower car only to limit it to 450 anyway.

Street is the lowest class. You can have up to 400 horsepower, and your car cant weigh less than 1250 kilograms. Racing slick tyres are not allowed in this class either. You can use the ballast and engine limited to keep your car within regulations. The only racing parts you can use in this class are suspension and exhaust.

The muscle car class is sorta just there for fun, where there are no restrictions apart from the car being built in the 60s or 70s, and it must be from America- must be a muscle car.

Simpler? More confusing? lol.

edit: and I have a feeling I may have said 'Japanese cars only' or something similar somewhere, but I'd like to open this up to cars from any manufacturer. Cant wait to see someone in a tuned corvette :D

edit: ahh cool, the GTR photos. I'll start a write up now. What do you think of that racing exhaust btw? I wish they'd done like... one that comes out of the left side skirt or a front guard or something, not off centred in the middle of the rear bumper XD

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post, I know...

How do we feel about prizes? Theres no way to gift money around is there?

Also, I think that the first event may be postponed as theres only 2 entrants so far, and thats just not enough.(TDUFREAK, your time will remain, as will mine, and your welcome to try and better it)

Please sign up at the website and post your time there :) (the link is in my signature)

edit: since its pretty much at the deadline now, im changing the deadline date to the 22nd of this month. This Sunday. To be more specific, the deadline to get your time in is now 11:59pm Sunday the 22nd of May Australian Eastern Standard time. Good luck everyone, be sure to make an account at granturismotimeattack.webs.com and post your time in the forum.

edit again: regulations changed a little, or maybe not im not sure XD check the about us page on the website for details.

I'll clarify :P

Pro tuner is the highest class. There are no restrictions on anything. Some race cars will be allowed, but you have to tell me first and i'll tell you if you can use it- and it wont be a case of me letting some people and not letting others, its just hard to write up a list of allowed/disallowed cars.

Club is the middle class. You can have up to 450 horsepower, and your car cant weigh less than 1100 kilograms. Racing slick tyres are not allowed in this class. You can use the ballast and engine limiter to keep your car within regulations, but its pointless building a 700 horsepower car only to limit it to 450 anyway.

Street is the lowest class. You can have up to 400 horsepower, and your car cant weigh less than 1250 kilograms. Racing slick tyres are not allowed in this class either. You can use the ballast and engine limited to keep your car within regulations. The only racing parts you can use in this class are suspension and exhaust.

The muscle car class is sorta just there for fun, where there are no restrictions apart from the car being built in the 60s or 70s, and it must be from America- must be a muscle car.

Simpler? More confusing? lol.

edit: and I have a feeling I may have said 'Japanese cars only' or something similar somewhere, but I'd like to open this up to cars from any manufacturer. Cant wait to see someone in a tuned corvette :D

edit: ahh cool, the GTR photos. I'll start a write up now. What do you think of that racing exhaust btw? I wish they'd done like... one that comes out of the left side skirt or a front guard or something, not off centred in the middle of the rear bumper XD

Ok, it seens cool, i got the idea of the classes and all. (Will participate when i have the chance)

but... why only japanese cars? Yes, i was planning to use my yellow ZR1, which is a beast. Lol

Edit: Registered there. ;)

No one else is online anyways Milli :\ Well I am, but no one on my friends list anyways. Why cant you be on though?

edit: btw guys, just unlocked endurance events again (replacement console, lost all my gt5 data from when I first got the game), and I noticed that theres an empty space above it, pretty much perfect size for another 'series' tab. Is there anything after endurance? DLC some time maybe?

No one else is online anyways Milli :\ Well I am, but no one on my friends list anyways. Why cant you be on though?

edit: btw guys, just unlocked endurance events again (replacement console, lost all my gt5 data from when I first got the game), and I noticed that theres an empty space above it, pretty much perfect size for another 'series' tab. Is there anything after endurance? DLC some time maybe?

I can't play by location problems, the city where i study and "live" is not the city where my videogame is on, that is where the city that i born. Lol

Kinda confusing, don't?

hhmmm i felt that i could put up a better time...

i may go for a more serious time attack run when i get home.

my goal is set on something around the high 50's

am i allowed to participate in more than one class?

Driving around by myself trying to set a lap time isn't what I call fun. :)

I prefer those track day sessions and fun (alternative) races - i.e. go karts/14bhp cars, muscle cars on rally tracks, etc) :p

And yeah, there was a muppet or two in those races (they always cut the last chicane as well which wasn't nice). I kept starting slowly off the line (on purpose, of course) and was able to jump from 7th to 3rd most times when you all were spun out (just had to avoid all those clouds of smoke). That GT Acadamy 350z has a really balanced chassis as well, didn't have to worry about over/understeer much at all.

Driving around by myself trying to set a lap time isn't what I call fun. :)

I prefer those track day sessions and fun (alternative) races - i.e. go karts/14bhp cars, muscle cars on rally tracks, etc) :p

Well, i like to really try do my best for a lap time, try to reach the perfection, since we have some good racers here. Lol

I would love to participate of those track day session... but nobody, just nobody makes one when i can play, so, is just i get in a "will not play for a while" time, everyone start to make those cool things and i can not join. UNFAIR!

I guess nobody wants to race with me... :mhmm: :sulk: