We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] MAFIA CRUISE *URA* June 2nd 2011 *Cancelled*

URA special event goes LIVE - Mafia Cruise - Thursday 2nd June 2011 @ 7pm BST

This is the Unlimited Road Adventures fourth official (but special) event.

The theme on this event is all about chasing down our victims.! You will need a black car that suits the Mafia codex (ex Mercedes CLK 63, Audi A5 black). You will also need to wear a black/dark suit. We will be rolling until someone shows up, and the chase will start. The goal is to bring our victim to a full stop, then we'll let him/her know, that she had been "Owned" by the Mafia via in-game Chat. There is a possibility that our victims might be in a faster car than us, but the challenge is to work together on the hunt.

We will be doing some photoshoots somewhere in between. The Godfather is calling, get your Mafia act together and meet us on Thursday!

Obviously, only 6 people can attend this special event, as the game servers are restricted to hold 8 players max.

Type: Special Event - Mafia Cruise

Road Rules: No road rules, but avoid crashing.

Restriction: Mafia style cars / "sedan-like cars"

Island: Ibiza.

Meeting place: As usual, South of the Airport.

Description: Work together to bring our victims down :cheeky:

Members: (Club members have higher priority)

1.*GhostRacerGTI*

2. jonestheman

3. a242j

4. evanto

5. eXile

6. Eddievader

Waiting list: (Club members have higher priority)

1. dvdx

2. The Unskilled

3. Andriy242 (Possibly)

Possibly for me.

Even though I start work at 11am and here 12pm is 7pm BST.

Gota tag my laptop with me. So possibly.

Okay, that's no problem. But I should remind everybody that clubmembers still have priority over non-club members.

Ohh 7pm BST would be around 4am AEST or early morning I think in Australia lol. I will have to sit out on this event and wait for another event that isn't during my sleeping time :P

Yeah I know, I'm sorry. I'll do what I can to figure out an event that suits both EU and Aussie time :cheeky:

PC is FIXED and BACK so yes count me in on this one mate ;)

Cool mate! Congrats! Looking forward to see ya then!

*Important notice*

I'm sorry guys, I will have to postpone this event till 8 pm BST instead of 7pm BST.

I somehow managed to forget I had an appointment at that time.

However, if it doesn't suit the majority of the enlisted people, I will give eXile the permission to go ahead and take my place as leader for this event.

But I do hope that 1 hour isn't going to ruin all your plans for tonights lovely evening, and that you'll have the patience to wait till I get back *Because I have something else in mind for this event* :cheeky:

Thanks for your understanding.