We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official TDUCk Fantasy Premier League

Camel

Well the start of the new season is almost upon us and seeing as though no one else has created TDUCk its very own league I've gone ahead and done it. Go ahead and join the fantasy premier league website here and create your own team.

To join our league once you've completed your team click here and then click "Join a league." Choose "Private League" and then enter the following code: 613369-159993

Don't worry, you don't need to know much, or well, anything about teams you don't support in order to win the league. I won it last year and I'm well, I'm me. :D So you all have a good chance at winning, unless you're Scottish and are also called Diablo..

Get ready for the start of the season on the 13th of August!

Found them:

Drag Race.zip

Just run each program in order (as my friends asked me to make subtle changes in each version). Then pick which car you think will win (more fun if you have friends to bet against), and click the start button. I made this AGES ago, so the graphics are nothing special :lol:

Sorry for the hijack Mellors.

Yea, it was a great goal. Not sure if you've seen their first goal but he fouled Rio whilst scoring so it shouldn't of been a goal at all. But we still won so it just makes them look even worse. :p

And come on people, we need more. >.<

Here's where we are at right now.

1 TDUCk United - Jeff Ray 61

2 The Dodgy Camels - A Mellors 54

3 LKXI - Leah Keane 52

4 The Co-Operatives! - Dan Aldred 36

5 Team Supreme - Ross Hewitt 22

I might as well add, since premierleague.com messed up their fantasy thing for everyone, they are offering unlimited transfers this week so I'd recommend you do some switching soon. Premier League football news from the Barclays Premier League | Fantasy Premier League - An Apology

• 2 weeks later...