We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is THE best looking car ever?

Ryzza5

ford-gt-6.jpg

followed in a close second by the Jaguar E Type and BMW 3.0 CSL, both already mentioned. I think the 69 Camaro, Ferrari Enzo, Datsun 240Z, Shelby Cobra, Saleen S7, Mclaren F1, and the 1967 Corvette 427 all deserve honorable mentions.

Edit: Wow this is hard, I also forgot the Lamborghini Countach, Honda NSX, Nissan Skyline GT-R(1970) Porsche Carrera GT, Pagani Zonda R, Porsche Carrera RS, Porsche 917, Shelby GT350, 1970 Chevy Chevelle, Jaguar XK-SS, Dusenburg Model J, C1 Corvette, Porsche Speedster, Ferrari 430 Scuderia, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale, Ford Torino, as honorable mentions.

Despite my love for the Corvette, I do not think that it is the most beautiful car ever created. That honor, in my book, goes to the Alfa 8C. It is truly mobile art.

The Corvette I think is more of a "raw" car, it looks great, but it isn't exactly "beautiful" This one on the other hand...

1967-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-427.jpg

• 2 weeks later...