We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

We're BACK. 2012 Season sign up is RIGHT here. The rules have changed to make it more fun and to try and increase activity! Read carefully!

First race is TBA

Rules:

1. We will do 1 race a weekend, race will take place at 1PM GMT Sunday.

2. CAR REGULATIONS: The goal is to build an R3-740 race car. You must buy a car, and tune it up to that limit. Buying a race car and tuning it is NOT allowed - it must be a production model turned into a race car. The race each week will be roughly around 20 minutes. Racing tires must be on, the rest is up to you.

3. Tuning is allowed, and more than welcomed. You will have to tune to stay competitive in this competition!

4. Points will be awarded according to finishing position, and how many people join up. An example is below.

If 10 people race, the winner will recieve 10 points, 2nd will recieve 9, 3rd - 8, and so on - until the person in last has 1 point.

(This will keep the standings very competitive)

5. You MUST customize your car with paint and vinyls - Front splitter and a wing are necessary so it looks like a real race car. (Front Splitter and Wing must be the Forza Motorsport Race ones)

6. Everyone is required to make 1 pitstop before the race is over - I cannot regulate this, I trust you all to be honest, and have good sportsmanship!!

7. Naturally, the car must be RWD.

8. Only sign up if you are very interested, I know a ton of people signed up before and had 4 or 5 actually show up each week. I understand a ton of you don't want to just "race" because that's what you can do by yourself - but this will be a fun and competitive way to get together and do something more serious than playtime.

I hope you are as interested in this as I am! Remember, if you have any questions: PM me and I'll gladly answer any you have.

Sign-up Sheet:

Clarence (Skylark Gaming)

Soundwave (sjaakie0251)

_Pr0ph3cy_

pyrre

SuperHyper

flo

XD damn swear filters, ya bugger, i'd love a fanatec. Getting a new one piece bucket seat to replace my reclining bucket seat from my brother in a couple of weeks though (home made/semi professional cockpit, unused atm because the seat is too low for the microsoft wheel, it was made to work with the Logitech DFGT, which sits a lot lower than the microsoft one :()

look out yo.

6547838227_7c27b63986_z.jpg

Weight: 889 KG

Engine: R2TT

Power: 537 horsepower

Tyres:245/35R/18]

Still working on getting enough grip- its nearly there, just kicks the rear end out a little too much if too much throttle is applied at corner exit. Wonderful little car... NO ONE COPEH MEH! XD