We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Drift Race Event *Ended - Lack of interest*

Milli

hmmm i believe i have the second one and i mean just a simple race thing no entire event

and i am always looking for people better than me so i can learn :D

I would gladly race you.

:lol: Well... actually... many people in the world beat me, therefore, they also beat you. :D

SHHHHHHHHHH. I'm speaking about people around HERE! Besides, I AM ranked top 1% in Forza 3 and Forza 4, so I'm better than 99% of people! :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an above-average racer and an average drifter so combine the two and you'll probably end up with.... a lot of crashes :cheeky:

If the time is right I'll be there, I have no intention of winning or losing but I haven't played GT5 is ages.

What track did you have in mind Milli? Better not be that boring Tsukuba one that everyone goes round and round and round and round and round and round.... all the time :lol:

^ That is why i am picking Eiger and Fuji... well... i guess Fuji will be the first, if i feel people can behave right, tracks will get harder.

I created an awesome track, but it's not compatible with the online sharing (old one) :(

Lol, i remember... my Corvette owned that track... :lol: