We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GT5 DLC delayed in North America (Update: Bonus Content Revealed)

TDUFREAK500

Sony's Computer Entertainment America has made an announcement via twitter the release of Gran Turismo 5's first DLC pack has been delayed in North America until the 25th of October no further explanation has been offered, but has said it will include a special bonus when it is eventually released next week

Update: GT5 DLC will hit the North American Store on 10/25 but will include a

special bonus. Apologies for the inconvenience!

DLC is presumably still on schedule to be available to the rest of world on Tuesday 18th October at 07:00 UTC (convert this to your local time zone here), according to another tweet from Kazunori Yamauchi earlier today.

Source GT Planet

Update: Bonus Content Revealed

We are confirming that the Gran Turismo 5 DLC update will be available to download on 10/25. We apologize for the delay in the content however as a gift to our eager fans we are offering free bonus content. For those who purchase the “Complete Pack” by November 7, we will throw in a unique GT Academy dynamic theme as well the Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model. Just to be clear, both the dynamic theme and the car are free with purchase of the Complete Pack. Again we are sorry for the delay and hope that fans will enjoy all of the fantastic new content to come for GT5.

Source GT Planet

But when it comes to socks on a racing game it should be a little easier lol.

The DLC looks awful anyway so I can't imagine people will be too heartbroken.

I want the two tracks and the Miata, and I guess the Challenger as well.. thats it. I plan on buying the complete pack, but PD needs to get more creative with their next DLC.. Japanese cars are cool and all, but everything in moderation is always good.. The delay is annoying though..

i hate this after paying all that money for the signature edition they just give the cars away which i payed for.

screw this im not playing GT5 for a while then

Oh please.. its just a game my friend, not like their doing this one week after the game was released.. You think not playing GT5 will change anything? Just be thankful you have it, for 90% of us, we've had to wait almost a year to access it.

Oh please.. its just a game my friend, not like their doing this one week after the game was released.. You think not playing GT5 will change anything? Just be thankful you have it, for 90% of us, we've had to wait almost a year to access it.

i know i know im just iover reacting my friend and combining that with sarcasm ;)

i bought the game three times so i wont be bothered by this little thingey :D

anyway i havent got the chance to play the DLC yet due to failing internet connection is it good?