We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

CS² Carphoto/videography

SBCriss

Hey people!:)

A friend of mine found a job in a garage where they sell supercars and 'normal' cars, named CT Car. He showed some of my pics to his employer and he enjoyed them and asked me to come around and take some photo of some of his cars. 2 weeks after he wanted me to make a video of its own car, a Ferrari F430 Scuderia with a Novitec Rosso Exhaust System. I asked if I could do this together with a very good friend of mine which is also intrested in cameras and cars.. And ye, we ended up with the name CS² and our first video turned out nice so he wanted us to take more video of his cars. Pretty awesome if you ask me, Cameras and supercars, can it be any better? (girls are missing tho*)

I'll simply update this thread with photos and videos we did.

Oh and by the way, next video/photoshooting is this weekend, which car is not sure yet but most probably we will get a new Bmw 7series with 22' Vossen Wheels.

6269997140_4e944da722_z.jpg

G T by SBCriss95, on Flickr

6272102205_9e9e20d049_z.jpg

Doors Up by SBCriss95, on Flickr

6276414171_b35d966853_z.jpg

Black And White by SBCriss95, on Flickr

6317554477_5c62e8421f_z.jpg

Wild Horse by SBCriss95, on Flickr

6326445996_905c5281c0_z.jpg

Autumn Colors by SBCriss95, on Flickr

Here is my friends Flickr account, somehow I can post his photos here, any tips?

Here is our first video:

[media=vimeo]31662186[/media]

I saw the video you and your friend put together of the Scud earlier via the link on Flickr, really nice work especially with just your home made dolly's haha. Car sounds epic.

Here is my friends Flickr account, somehow I can post his photos here, any tips?

6318028120_e1384eef18_z.jpg

If you hit "view all sizes" then choose the Medium 640 option you can just grab the image location and wrap it in IMG tags, if you want it to link back when people click it so he gets the views (as I've done above) then you need to highlight the URL you've pasted in here including the IMG tags then hit createlink.png and paste in the URL to the photo page.