We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk FM4 Playtime #4 - 11.12.

superhyper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn. if only the sessions could start earlier to accommodate people over my side of the world :P

oh well, i'm sure there will be other things we can do in the club e.g. other random photoshoots, cruises etc

I just hope the next session we have could be like, even an hour earlier, because I really want to cruise ^^

I'll see If I', alive in an hour and if so, I'll hop on and wait for someone to join me to the session :P lol

damn. if only the sessions could start earlier to accommodate people over my side of the world :P

oh well, i'm sure there will be other things we can do in the club e.g. other random photoshoots, cruises etc

I just hope the next session we have could be like, even an hour earlier, because I really want to cruise ^^

I'll see If I', alive in an hour and if so, I'll hop on and wait for someone to join me to the session :P lol

times can't be perfect for everybody sadly, we had a poll a while back and 3pm gmt was perfect for most of us, any earlyer would cause problems for americans...

sad. oh well, like I said, I'll attempt to stay awake to join the session, even if its only for the first couple of things.

once you start, you'll probaly stay awake for a while, just remember to keep your headset on :rofl:

we always have ALLOT of fun!

I promise to not do Tag like that again!

You better keep that promise...:evil:

The soccer was fun, as usual but the long track tags are boring imho. ESPECIALLY with damage on :fp:

Too bad everyone went somewhere, kinda ended faster than it started. Also, shame that many people didn't actually make it :(

I hope you guys had fun, I promise to not do Tag like that again!

I had fun, even the Ring tag was ok, but my car was so damaged I couldn't drive anymore. Waited in the lobby for everyone, but we all just seemed to drop out... so now I'm watching American Chopper:)

Think I figured out how to set the start delay too... will talk you through it next time we play.

I can host too. have a 30mb connection here, so it can be tried next time if needed

I had fun, even the Ring tag was ok, but my car was so damaged I couldn't drive anymore. Waited in the lobby for everyone, but we all just seemed to drop out... so now I'm watching American Chopper:)

Think I figured out how to set the start delay too... will talk you through it next time we play.

Awesome. Thanks for running into my car btw. :p

cheers guys, haven't laughed like that in a very long time. had to drift the Tbird round every corner since its optimized for drag haha

was epicly funny when i came round the corner and rolled, cheers for flipping me back over, even if the car was a tank and it took ages to roll over :D

will definitely be there next time, even though I couldn't hear the convo for the cruise so I was pretty much driving blind :P