We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk FM4 Playtime #9 - 29.1.

superhyper

i wanted a Beemer because i'm levelling them up right now. Would have taken a 1M but couldn't find one cheap enough.

Looked at the E36 for a few mins but I think it ugly so couldn't bring myself to drive it. And the E30 was too pricey too.

The E46 I got was a bargain after quite some time on the auction house.

For me, still not an excuse... sorry. Like i said... since other people sell cars, i guess you can put the price you want for it... so, Veyron for 2.000 credits... in other words, a bargain as well. :lol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should avoid the price rule in any future event for now? :lol:

:nods:

edit: a mod really should :locked: this up before this crap gets out of hand.

really guys, the playtime was sunday, i was the one who started the fact that one of us used a expensive car, you guys explained, that solved it for me. :lol:

BLAME IT ON FLO! :lol: *points*

It is all fine flo. Really.

:nods: :lol:

Lol, behind all this is me really for not mentioning that AH wasn't allowed, I should start being more clearer about my themes from now on :fp:

:nods: clear rules should've been made before the thread is even made, read them a few times to make sure nobody uses the black hole :lol:

i want to cruise suv's around fuijimi once. :hint: :hint: :whistle:

I really don't understand why you're all so upset/against this discussion. The main thread topic has finished after all.

And being that the discussion is centred around something that stemmed from the original, why is it such a bad thing.

Because I am the one being most heavily criticised/flamed/hated... from all corners.

So please forgive me for trying to explain and defend myself. Or would you just have me lie on my back and take it like a pussy? ;)

I'm happy to talk about it and really am not angry about it. Just perplexed why so many jump in and give their 2 cents and then run away saying that we can't discuss it...

Thats akin to me running up to you and giving you a sucker punch to the ear and running away shouting you can't hit me back. Not exactly the same, but similar. ;)

Yeah but the point is they were, but then no one is willing to discuss it. Instead just saying "drop it/let it go".

No one is talking now because its day and everyone is at school or working... or sleeping (across the pond).

:rolleyes:

Of course you're right... But as yet, nothing has been resolved.

Everything has been resolved, what else do you want to talk about? We already know you always will look for a hole in the rule, so, they will make rules with no holes... simple as that. I have my opinion about you, you have about me, you have about others, others have about you, etc. There is nothing else to discuss about.