We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driving Tips

Ryzza5

I saw this post in my RSS reader and thought I'd share it (haven't looked at it yet though), but also thought we should share our own driving tips (preferably for those of us with a steering wheel) for sim-ish games. There's probably a bunch of stuff that a lot of us take for granted but may be just what someone else needed to read to improve.

So anyway, here's the link. I'll add my 2c later on:

SimRacingReview- Driving Tips More | Sim News Daily

Also, if you've got a few $ to burn, consider acquiring the following for more theory:

* Gran Turismo 1 manual

* Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Edition Apex book

one, two, skip a few...

Or if you're a bit more tight you could probably find something via Google or YouTube (although some of what you find might be rubbish or not completely accurate). :p

when i was 6, at daycare there was a ''simrig'' :lol: it was a crap wheel with nfs U2. i was the best of the entire daycare at the damn game :lol:

then did nothing, and at about the age of 12 i picked up tdu1, but more for cruizing, it thought myself how to race in fm4, i always thought i was pretty good at it, untill clarence turned of the racing line at some point, i still use the braking line, i dont follow it, but i use to to have a reasonable point to start the braking.

once home ill def watch those vids.

lol I finally got around to watching those first vids and I couldn't stand the guys accent so I stopped almost straight away, so no idea if the info is actually useful. But the good news is that all the Drive School videos from iRacing are there on YouTube now for free, so definitely make some time to find and watch all of those.