We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 PotW 17 Voting

Prophecy

Best picture of a Miura P400 at Rally di Positano?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Best picture of a Miura P400 at Rally di Positano?

• Pressurized
    • MrLololollolololololololololololXD
    • Hassan1995
    • PolizeiYT
    • DeBleuchamp

Hey guys, this weeks theme was 'Lamborghini Miura P400 at Rally di Positano', and was chosen by PolizeiYT.

Vote for the picture you think looks the best, and also best fulfills the theme- try not to let a car or person cloud your judgement when it comes to voting.

If the same person wins a second time in a row, the person that picks the next theme will be the runner up.

In the case of a tie, the runner up picks the winner (the 2 tied entrants are both considered first place, therefore, the runner up is the person with the next highest amount of votes).

Lamborghini_Miura_1_copy.jpg

Pressurized

6810743940_222323599f_b.jpg

Bahaha, MrLololollolololololololololololXD

6812243804_2667ac393a_z.jpg

Hassan1995

6815457500_c8ef374962_z.jpg

PolizeiYT

6815613152_09cb466763_z.jpg

DeBleuchamp

Voting closes in approx. 72 hours- or,Monday the 11th of March at around 12am Australian Eastern Standard time.

WHAT?! last weeks where late, this one is early, was going to make a photo, but I got stuck at traineeship :cry:

edit: I know it's not early, just, wish I could have entered, been a long week, still is, didn't have much time.

Uhhhhh nope, its 12:53am, 9th March 2012 here in AUSTRALIA, IN AUSTRALIAN EASTERN STANDARD TIME... I did note that, and have always noted that the competition is run to the Australian time zone...

read my edit, it's my fault I didn't enter, but, I just didn't have the time to enter, also, why a voting till the 11th? that's 3 days of voting, could've continued the entrys till friday.... 2 days of voting should be enough.

Flo, stop deleting half of your posts, it's makes threads hard to follow and annoying to read.

DeBleuchamp gets my vote, liking the creativity.

:o

I was whining, that's why, but, I'll be sure to think before I hit post next time. :mhmm: