We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i was talking about the same person as Max. It was very late IIRC and i was either too tired or lazy to run paint or PS

"And Iced, are you the one above middle of the girl in the middle and the guy directly on our right?"

To break this this down.You're between the girl in the middle and the guy on our right. Substitute between for middle and you get roughly the same meaning

EDIT:

Have rep then Mark wont let me, he says I need to spread some

I must be forgetting stuff i said then....:p

EDITEDIT:

I could so not let you thrash me at that...

Err did what I just say make sense?

You seriously sound like your sister. I could SO NOT LET YOU...:P:D

• 2 weeks later...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is purely priceless!

they forced you to do it? yeah, heard that one before.

If they had forced you, you would have never taken a picture. But to top it off...you posted it on a forum for thousands to see! HA!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is purely priceless!

they forced you to do it? yeah, heard that one before.

If they had forced you, you would have never taken a picture. But to top it off...you posted it on a forum for thousands to see! HA!

Urm, dude...I made it specially for you to laugh and said that just to make it funnier...JOKE :lol::p