We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Am i the only one...

Mb

I think if you look at it, there is a lot of cars that have been left out despite the racing excuse just to sell later as DLC. And thankfully it looks like people are tiring of it, though it's still really annoying to read things from the "forza faithful" who will literally praise and buy anything Turn10 shows and be happy about it.

The latest example is the Rally Pack which is going to be fully standalone and not integrate with the current environment at all, now justifiably many are saying why create an add-on that has nothing to do with expanding the already there environment which most people just want to drive around with their mates and such. Makes sense right? However there are people saying how it makes sense and that the reason it isn't integrated is because it CAN'T BE DONE. Yes can't be done, even though Midnight Club and other games manage it fine. So yeah, there you go. :headbang2:

I really don't get the point in creating content that has nothing to do with the map we have and leaving the small environment to grate on people for another month or three. I would have thought keeping people playing and thus selling them DLC car packs would have been the thing to do but then logic in gaming never seems to be considered. :lol:

Don't get me wrong the Rally Pack sounds alright and all but I think it would have been a better swansong rather than an introduction that in some way alleviates to the plans that the future support of the game is all about leaving the game world you started in. Then again maybe it's just me who sees that as somewhat strange.

Guest MrLolololXD
the "forza faithful" who will literally praise and buy anything Turn10 shows and be happy about it.

I'm not a Forza faithful, but I am stupid enough to buy every single DLC car just so I have 100% of the content, even if I do only end up driving 10% of the DLC cars. :nods:

(but I'm like that with every game, FM4 proved to be quite expensive though)

I'm not a Forza faithful, but I am stupid enough to buy every single DLC car just so I have 100% of the content, even if I do only end up driving 10% of the DLC cars. :nods:

(but I'm like that with every game, FM4 proved to be quite expensive though)

ha yeah. :)

I've learned from the FM4 season pass... and am cherry picking the content I like from now on.