We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iGP Manager TurboDuck League - Join now for FREE

Ryzza5

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Looks like we could be up for our first wet weather race. :)

Will be interesting to see what tyres people choose and how much their fuel load will be. Everyone's first pitstop will be quite an important one, and a stab in the dark, for working out your fuel load/tyre life ratios correctly for the rest of the race

And enough money.

I chose a tyre strategy last week but if it's going to be raining I can throw that out the window. Will be quite interesting if it does rain, but will probably result in some pitting stuff ups while we see how things work.

Well... that was... something

Monaco.PNG

I was so worried about this race with all the sharp corners and possible wet weather too... change my strategy at the last minute and turns out I could've done the whole race with no stops if I wanted. I will admit I got one or two tips from searching the iGP forums which aided some of my decisions. I also did something else Camel won't be pleased about so I won't say what :cheeky:

Guest MrLolololXD

WTF

Turns out that after my internet crapped itself and I could no longer view or control the race, my driver pitted and put soft tyres on :hd:

I had specified to put full wets on, but nooooo.

I don't know all the ins and outs but I think next season performance applies regardless, you could join a different league and still use it perhaps. Should keep things interesting for the next season. We can always decide how much to put into next season at any time depending on how far ahead/behind we get, plus the early birds might have some other advantages by then???