We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Deus Ex: Human Defiance trademarked by Square Enix

Eudemon

It's no secret that I love the original Deus Ex games and also really enjoyed this generations Human Revolution, so it should come as no surprise that I am extremely happy a new one may be coming called Human Defiance. Trademarked by Square Enix is all we know at this time and whether it will be current gen or next-gen is also up in the air but one thing is for sure, if they can carry on the momentum and fix some of the niggles of the former games then yet again myself and others (probably Camel :p) will be jumping augmented feet-first into the Deus Ex world.

Can't wait for more info!

Credit: Deus Ex: Human Defiance trademarked by Square Enix | Games industry news | MCV

I was reading some of the history and such that could be done before the time of the original Deus Ex and it appears there's still a lot that could be told with great story-telling by this series if it gets the attention and team it deserves. Oh as long as we can still Safety Dance of course.