We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Looking for Writers for the site

Eudemon

i wouldnt mind writing something, i wrote an article for the only issue of the GT5 mag that a few people did on here, worked on one for the second edition that never happened that hasnt seen the light of day, but my writing isnt exactly that great and usually get low marks on my essays LOL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it a go...

Content: Pretty much all racing and simracing games.

Blogging/WordPress: No expeirience with WP, but have blogged on another vBulletin site with a blog feature.

Examples: Other than forum posts, I mentioned that I blogged on another vB site, mainly about my iRacing NASCAR chronicles there. Unfortunatly, the site was/is members olnly so I can't provide it.

• 2 weeks later...

In the process of writing a comprehensive guide so that I can make it as easy as possible for you guys who wish to do this. Should hopefully have it completed tomorrow evening UK time or on Saturday, Sunday at the veeerrryyy latest ready for the new week! I'm eager to get people on-board and playing around for the #XboxReveal and E3.

So again if you are interested and haven't posted yet then do so as we will be contacting you very shortly.

Thanks!

Completed the Guide :yayyay:.

I will be setting up the sub-forum for you guys who want to write for turboduck and will show you the guide and then introduce to the site software where you can play around, ask questions and post images of cheese freely!

* Content/Subject(s) you want to write about - possibly some rFactor, LFS or pCARS and some New Zealand automotive events

* Blogging/WordPress experience? (not essential) - not that i can think of right now

* Examples of ANY type of writing - only the article in the GRIP mag on the previous page at the moment. if you want i can PM you my essay that i did for school this year

Content/Subject(s) you want to write about - I would happily cover a tduck car special for GTA: San Andreas & IV

Blogging/WordPress experience? 150 odd word Typed Article & a 5min video with your name on it :duck:

Examples of ANY type of writing - You know my works down below.

Alright iLL that's more like it, I'll be looking to contact people interested in this very shortly, hopefully before the end of today if my work on CarPaps goes smoothly. (damn upgrades!)

Those of you who have showed interest in this, I will be contacting you through the next week. Thanks!

So again if you are interested and haven't posted yet then do so as we will be contacting you very shortly.

Thanks!

I've taken note of everyone who has voiced an interest and will be contacting you over this weekend.

Oh really? :cheeky: