We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Microsoft behind and scrambling to sign exclusives for Durango? [kotaku]

Eudemon

Just saw this appearing on my twitter timeline via a retweet and it caught my interest as if true it could actually mean that there really is a THIRD CONSOLE CURSE!! Did Microsoft get too cocky and full of itself like Sony did after the PS2 and is now going to suffer for it? Who knows but this article by kotaku and the many insiders and their tidbits are rather interesting, especially the rumour that MS is trying to snap up exclusives for their next-gen console because their first-party offerings isn't quite so hot or will be available on launch day.

The Next-Gen Xbox Is Getting a Hell of an Exclusive, Sources Say

Does feel more and more like I'll be going back to the good old days of Sony. But then again I want Forza and I prefer the Xbox pad. :hmmm:

Thats the problem i have tried the PS3, but after going to xbox i much prefer the controller, so cant see me going back to Sony at all, but am willing to be proved wrong