We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 2

Nipper

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Forza is on it's way in ye olde post ...

But ... Forza 2 could be out in April ... spoke to a guy in a well known computer Game shop and he said that the release date may be brought forward to late April but he says the launch date has been yo-yoing a lot recently ... oh and he's been beta testing it and says it's the nuts ... oh and they're hoping to do a discounted bundle with the MS Wheel ... so perhaps worth waiting to get a wheel ... I will

No i said COULD be out in April ... according to the guy I spoke to when I said "OK I'll wait till the end of May then" he said well Forza might be out in April as that's what they've been told this week ... he then said that last week was end of May ... and it still might change ... so I guess the answer is ... it's out soon

I pre-ordered from the EB Games shop here in DK and they said the official release date had been pushed from may 24th to june 8th and they are usually pretty good at that stuff.

Pre-ordered the Limited Edition and getting a unique in-game car.

Sweeties

Id rather have a Game Pushed back and be Perfect rather than have a Game come out early and Not be Finished *Cough*Test Drive*Cough*

not sure if im taking this right, are you saying TDU was rushed out, or that it was a late and perfect game?

because TDU was originaly a launch title for 360, then an easter title, then a june title before being released september last year.

believe me, i've followed this game since september 2005, i pre-ordered it at the same time as my 360.

i dont know for sure, but i think i have followed TDU longer than diablo himself:eek_blue:

i seem to remember his early posts, and members recognising him from forza central.

i remember davie18 and evsky, they were the equivilent of Craigie and Gaming guy before they found out about TDU (they came in the spring of '06)

end of nostalgic trip down memory lane, back to the subject in hand. :p

i remember davie18 and evsky, they were the equivilent of Craigie and Gaming guy before they found out about TDU (they came in the spring of '06)

end of nostalgic trip down memory lane, back to the subject in hand. :p

I was a there then too! Just that I only posted alot around those times till all the crap that people posted made me leave!

Id rather have a Game Pushed back and be Perfect rather than have a Game come out early and Not be Finished *Cough*Test Drive*Cough*
You know funny thing, Turn 10 have reduced the opponents to 8 from the original 12 so that they can do 60fps and meet the deadline, another 6 months and we would have the 12 but deadlines are deadlines.

You know funny thing, Turn 10 have reduced the opponents to 8 from the original 12 so that they can do 60fps and meet the deadline, another 6 months and we would have the 12 but deadlines are deadlines.

Well single player races would be nice with 12 I guess but I wander if 12 online would work? Don't think so :(

CRAP!?!

those were the good old days....

Oh sorry.. Forgot some of you lot came here! :D Nah I'm joking.. I mean like the people who just join to complain you know? It just got annoying after a while.. Anyways back on Topic.. Why Has Forza Got better Zonda's?!

I have never experienced better timing, than with TDU.

Well on my part anyways....

I saw a preview somewhere, and thought to myself: YES! This is the sort of game that I have been looking for. I want to be able to have a sandbox-racing game with online capabilities. I am getting a wee bit tired of browsing the cars in GT4, finding something fun, tuning it to the max, setting it up and beating the computer... again....

Online capabilities meant online opponents. Higher challenges... everything.

Sweet. The review however, didn't have a release date, so the very next day I went to the EB games across from where I work and asked when it was coming out.

The next day I lugged home my brand spanking new 360 and my insanely briefly pre-ordered copy of TDU.

And my MacLaren F1 LM of course :)