We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 2

Nipper

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be great. Starting up Expedite on Forza if anyone wants to join. I have spent quite alot of time updating my website so it has a brand new Forza side of the website. If you want to join let me know.

Site's looking good.. Just wandering will this site have a little club for Forza or will we have to go to Forza central (I don't really like that place, it's too.. Americanfied......) :goodnight:

Site's looking good.. Just wandering will this site have a little club for Forza or will we have to go to Forza central (I don't really like that place, it's too.. Americanfied......) :goodnight:

What do you mean? This has nothing to do with Forza Central, this site. It's just my Test Drive Unlimited club and im going to set up on Forza when it comes out and getting some members.

By the way, is Forza Central anything to do with this site. Never been on it.

New Screenshots!!

Looking pretty good, like the refelection on it but I think the (Rear) lights could use abit of work, PGR3 had abit more effort in them:piratewhistle:

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maserati03ff4.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maserati04st9.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enzo05ea0.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enzo03wk9.jpg

Edit--

After studying pics abit further think the Intereior (espeically the Driver) could use some more work, I think we should all keep in mind that the final product will not look like this (Hopefully)..

This game is going to blow people away with what you can do in it.

You can fully cunstomize your car to whatever you want.

The graphics are out of this world, i was watching a clip of it, thought it was real

They said all cars will have own individual sound which is great.

What else can i say, its another great game with TDU

I never played the first one, prob should have, cant wait for PGR 4 gona be good

I remember when I had PGR 1 and that was much more Arcade style, but when Forza came out, that was a God send to the 360, I can't believe you havn't played it!

Will definately be getting Forza 2. Can't wait.

It's not the thing about getting it, I know I will, it's just how well it will do say against GT HD! Thats what I'm worried about, and personally if the game ends up looking like that I won't be happy, they can/should do better!

I remember when I had PGR 1 and that was much more Arcade style, but when Forza came out, that was a God send to the 360, I can't believe you havn't played it!

i played PGR 1's predecessor on Dreamcast. damnit, MSR was one of the best games made ver. and ill tell you what, give me an MG TF and A double decker bus unlock over life begins at 180 rubbish any day :)

back on topic, Forza 2 does look completely awesome! and whats more, Aslong as it has damage and exterior modifications, it will always eat GT and its masses of cars as far as im concerened. GT just doesnt do enough.