We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suggestion

Allmighteh

Can you link me to an example, I imagine this would kill the forum load time and whatnot having to stream music. I haven't heard of these before. Don't worry about the other thread, I'd rather an original suggestion in it's own thread anyway, easier to navigate.

Tryna have a look now, definatly had one for phpbb.

Yeh nipper like a radio.

I must admit , u can find alot of these hosted on other sites, they allow you to use their music player with streaming music of your own.

Ill see what i can find.

If I Am Right...This Board is VBulliten Not phpbb

If I Am Right...This Board is VBulliten Not phpbb

Yeh never implied i thought it was phpbb, as msot of them use just java scripts, doesnt matter what forum you use, its always BBcode, in some cases they can be server side , thats when the board matters.

Anyhoo, cant really find one, found tuns of them but no server side ones.

I know the sort of radio buttons you mean, but i've seen (and used) a free flash based music player, which pulls a proprietary playlist from the immediate server, but as it uses a website specific song list, so if you have for example free webspace from an ISP with no usage restrictions, low bitrate MP3's would be ideal, as it shouldn't impact the forum bandwidth at all (obviously this should be tested to prove this before it was live)