We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

24 Heures du Mans 2013

Ozzmcom

Guest MrLolololXD

And that's it, Audi win outright once again. Although neither Corvette or Toyota got a win, at least Toyota got a 2nd overall which is fantastic, plus both cars from both teams finished.

Was a great race overall bar the tragic death of Allan Simonsen, the world has lost a great GT class racing driver.

Better luck next year Toyota & Corvette Racing... Time for class wins in 2014 :)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Yes thanks for the company everyone! :D These enduro races just wouldn't be the same without the Turboduck community commentary and spirit :p

Guest MrLolololXD

Can't wait for next year's race, look forward to doing it all again :nods:

And some sleep sounds good right about now, I'm sure there'll be many tired people at work tomorrow :p

Not sure yet but I've been planning on going abroad for years now and it'd be a good time for it :nods:

Driving there in the A3 would certainly be interesting (seeing all the countries inbetween as well) but I'm not sure whether I'm getting out of the army in time and even if I am, would I have the energy to do it :hmmm:

Audi, won (not surprised) I hope next year gets better with the Porsches coming in. Btw, I just woke up I saw until 8:30Hs left of race.

Well, a trip to le mans sounds great indeed! I've never been to an internation race event, I almost go to the Hungaroring to watch the F1 in 2009 but no tickets =/

Regards!