We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Who is on Live and what Car/Bike are you driving

Street Ryder

Who is online at the moment

Post what Car or Bike you are driving and what the handling is like and is it worth the buy?

I personally am not on Live at the moment as my brother is, he is driving a Lexus with a few other people

I would usually drive the ferrari 288 gto, one of my favourite cars

I kinda jus spent some of my wad of $803,000 on the mustangs, the ford GT, and lambo gallardos, mainly for the achievment points...:P

Is it just me or does the enzo not handle as well as its stats say? it seems far too stiff, the mc12 has easily controllable drifts and ive heard the saleen is great for drifting too, which i have to admit, im pretty good at :D

• 2 weeks later...
Was on Live afew minutes ago, was Driving a Nissan 350 Z Tuned to Stage 3 making it a Nismo R version, damn I love that car! Met up yesterday with Nipper in a Zonda aswell as a few others in Hypercars felt kinda out of place then :( But on mountain Roads! :excited:
Nice one FA430, you got the 2000th post !!