We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Should I get Battlefield 4? Opinions please.

mau92

I'm asking for a piece of advise on getting BF4 I've just seen it at gamestop and origin in offer. At GS, it's 50% off (30 dollars final price) on the std edition and in Origin is 40% (35 euro final price) off but in all editions. Because of the change with my local currency is cheaper at GS but with Origin I get official support (and maybe dlx edition) at a slightly expensive price.

So, what are your opinions about it?

Thanks

Mauricio

:nods: you should definitely.

not sure if you're familiar with the series but, it's even more fun if you have a few buddies to play together.

There are so many different things going on within a single match, you can choose many different things to do and ways to play.

The PC version has a few bugs atm but they should be patched out soon.

DICE is usually good at customer service

For me (PC version) the netcode has been horrible and the bugs have been unbearable at some points but once all that's sorted out, it's definitely going to be worth the money. And it doesn't matter where you buy it from, afaik it needs to be installed through Origin anyways so you should have no trouble getting official support :)