We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help me with my connection

khevolution

Ok as the title says, i need some help with my connection, cause to be honest it sucks, its not too bad in the begining, but then it just gets gradually worse and then quits on me, which is really annoying when you either on a good cruise, or winning a race on PGR

now im far from a computer literate, so i thought i would come here and hope somebody will be able to help me out, i posted this on other forums, but to be honest is didn't really get much in the way of help, so any help is appreciated as i love TDU but im not on any more cause i just get shouted at for being laggy, which is not the xbox live expierience i want, now here is all i know, spec wise, which could help you out, solving my problem

here we go:

*im on a NTL 2mb Broadband service, running through a set-top box

*my xbox is connected via a belkin wireless G router

* here is my connection test, altho i have been told there not entirly accurate

84893777.png

thats all the infomation i can think of at the moment, but if you want some more then let me know, and i will try and get it for you

Thanx in Advance

Khevolution

m

here we go:

*im on a NTL 2mb Broadband service, running through a set-top box

84893777.png

I think this may be your problem, get a better/faster connection, I've switched from BT (8 Meg!) to Bulldog (16 or 24 meg!).. As for you connection getting slower and slower, thats just odd unless you've got your computer running (and downloading something big) whilst playing your 360....

Right, go into your computer menu. There should be a program that says CONNECT TO ..

Click that, click the program that says WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION.

After you have done this a window should pop up, click on view wirless networks.

From here you should be able to change your connection.

This worked for me, but might depend on your broadband provider.

If your a wee lad, consult your parents just incase you mess up your connection even more.

Right, go into your computer menu. There should be a program that says CONNECT TO ..

Click that, click the program that says WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION.

After you have done this a window should pop up, click on view wirless networks.

From here you should be able to change your connection.

This worked for me, but might depend on your broadband provider.

If your a wee lad, consult your parents just incase you mess up your connection even more.

hmm i don't have a tab that says CONNECT TO...