We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Has Anyone been to see Hot Fuzz

Baldy

You can discuss topics like this without giving away any secrets or nothing away by using the [ spoiler ]Text[ /spoiler ] tags we have created. Whatever text you type in between them will show with a red background with red text and a note that it is in fact a spoiler.

Enjoy !

;)

Frikkin hell, I wen to see this today and they rejected us because my friend didn't look 15....and he wasn't (but they didn't need to know that)

SO I DIDN'T SEE IT.

Lol,I got in.

I also got in to Borat when I was 14.

Back on topic.

Brilliant film,loved the gore.

Impreza at the end

was the best bit in the whole film though. :P

Saw this yesterday and I agree, great film. With age limits I had a friend who is 16 trying to buy final fantersy 11,000. He got asked for ID so we left it went round the corner in the same shop and bought it there, try going to a different desk of the cinima. Never been stopped going into a cinima (or anything for that matter) but yes great film, if you havn't seen it, go and seen it.

Plus on films, seen that epic movie is like 35th worst film on imdb, seen the trailer and it really does look reall bad but has anyone seen it? Is it really that awfull?

I never said I was thinking of going to see it and it does look rubbish as I said in my above post. I just wanted to know if anyone has seen it, what makes it so bad as to be 36 worst film ever on IMDB.

There's been just so many of them that there just not funny anymore, well i dont think there funny, dont know what other people think.

Aswell as that they all have sort of the same plot

There's been just so many of them that there just not funny anymore, well i dont think there funny, dont know what other people think.

Aswell as that they all have sort of the same plot

I totally agree. They do seem to be popular though. This must a realy bad vershion of a bad film.