We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Interesting Video shows TDU Dowloads?

Eudemon

There is a video that has appeared (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/archives/xbox-360-partnernet-video.php) that shows downloads on the MS Xbox Secret Network that can only be accessed by debug boxes and shows what is in Microsoft's hands before going on the Markeplace. This one video shows TDU with 33 downloads, now I'm not sure how many downloads is actually on the Marketplace right now but I don't think it's 33. Does this hint that Microsoft have some of the downloads ready to go or is it just wishful thinking !?

What do you think and can anyone count the current available downloads on the Marketplace and see of the equal 33.

Thanks.

I only show 23 items available for download on TDU so far, not sure if others have more but if there's 10 more things that's a few more car packs (since there's a free car or two with each car pack, so at least two items per car pack) plus the hardcore mode and possibly something else?