We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Cruise 2

Pherelas

Right, the last one didn't go so well and was ages ago but I thought I would try again. All the cars from there big race's / cruises, Ford GT, Ferrari F430 Spider, Zonda, SLR, 612, DB9 are allowed. If you can think of more cars let me know. Maximum of two of each car so we can have 8 people.

This is just an idea that im putting here to see if its any good and allowing you to sign up before I put any remaianing spaces on the offical forums.

People

1. Pherelas - Ford GT

2. Mellors Men- 612

3. Couldn't make it

4. Lotus_God - SLR

5. The 12oach - Zonda

6. Willo26 - Zonda

7. Tthorrpeyy - DB9

This will happen at 8 O Clock tommorow, Thursday. Meet at the north - west Lighthouse and route will be down to the south - east lighthouse, then round the creater and up to ford island, therefore finishing at a very large bridge. If you want to we can carry on round to the race track and do a few laps but its up to you. Any comments or ideas would be good as anything can be changed. Thanks.

What About The RUF RT12 basically the 911 Turbo with only RWD instead of 4WD

if its allowed put me down in that

The cars are from the big drives they did, so I don't think that would fit, but thinking. What car did Clarkson go to the top of scotland and back on one tank of fuel plus the jag XKR and the Amercan thing, can't remebers its name when they took it to pendine sands.

The cars are from the big drives they did, so I don't think that would fit, but thinking. What car did Clarkson go to the top of scotland and back on one tank of fuel plus the jag XKR and the Amercan thing, can't remebers its name when they took it to pendine sands.

Audi A6 or A8 v8 Diesel from what i remember

Right, added to the top post, time and route at the bottom and now two of each car allowed. I think we should stick with the 6 cars.

Oh and welcome to the forum Willo26.

Oh one more thing. This will last no more than 1 and a half hours becouse of the other thing on at 10. We will leave at 8.35 on the dot so if your late if you could send and message, we will stop and you jump to us and carry on. Thanks.