We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Missing Title update problem [XB360]

z97z

I havent been on TDU2 in a few months and since then ive removed all the updates from my console. Now that I try to load my old game save, it says something about not having the right Title updates. well, i searched around on the different forums and ive seen a few people say to delete all FOUR mandatory updates, clear your cache then download them again... The problem that im having is that I can only find 3 title/Mandatory updates on the Xbox store. those are: Mandatory 1, Mandatory 3 and Mandatory 4. Any suggestions?:rolleyes:

It's been a while since I've been on my 360 but there is somewhere in some of the dashboard menus that you can see all of your purchase/download history. All of the TDU2 related things you've downloaded *should* be in there to let you download them again.

Isn't the second one called the Exploration Pack. Can you see that one?

I've got the exploration pack and it still says I'm missing a title update

--- Post Updated ---

It's been a while since I've been on my 360 but there is somewhere in some of the dashboard menus that you can see all of your purchase/download history. All of the TDU2 related things you've downloaded *should* be in there to let you download them again.

I've created a new account since I last went on TDU2 because my old one got banned:(

Ok I went into my Purchase History on the xbox website and found the links to the Mandatory add-ons, so hopefully these still work for you. To use them you will need to login to the site and also make sure that your device is attached to that account.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Mandatory 01

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Explorer Pack

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Mandatory 03

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Mandatory 4