We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A physics question

X8X8X

Evening chaps!

With the beta of "The Crew" just a couple of days away (still hoping I might be one of the lucky few) I decided to play TDU1 again (even though it lost lots of it's charm with the death of multiplayer). Having played TDU2 the last months (because of it's online-gameplay) I could not believe how great the physics of TDU1 are.

I found and decrypted the physics.cpr in the unpacked TDU2 and took a look at it. I read UP changed physics too. Still, I don't think TDU2 doesn't even come close to it's predecessor in terms of fun. Did anybody change the physics of TDU2 to something better or is there a way to use TDU1's physics (I haven't such a file in TDU1's folder)?

Thankyou for your help!

Regards

X8X8X

Evening chaps!

With the beta of "The Crew" just a couple of days away (still hoping I might be one of the lucky few) I decided to play TDU1 again (even though it lost lots of it's charm with the death of multiplayer). Having played TDU2 the last months (because of it's online-gameplay) I could not believe how great the physics of TDU1 are.

I found and decrypted the physics.cpr in the unpacked TDU2 and took a look at it. I read UP changed physics too. Still, I don't think TDU2 doesn't even come close to it's predecessor in terms of fun. Did anybody change the physics of TDU2 to something better or is there a way to use TDU1's physics (I haven't such a file in TDU1's folder)?

Thankyou for your help!

Regards

X8X8X

haven't caught up with the recent mods but the last time I've checked, physics mods were not available in online mode. Point being, if you're going to play it offline why bother with tdu2 in the first place