We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew Closed PC Beta 10 Keys Giveaway! - Contest Finished, Winners chosen!

Eudemon

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Julian: "Now when you end up at this location, this is when you really see the physics come into fun mode as you'll be abl..."

Aisha: "Julian shutuuuuup, I want to play the game let's just show them real-time."

Julian: :bananamad:

CHALLENGE 1

I want to buy this game, but before that i really wana try it...

I love ubisoft games but i spent 90bucks on WATCH_Dogs...and it didnt stand upto to mark

so a beta would be great...as i support PC community and would buy it for sure...

CHALLENGE 2

Julian : How are my Cargo's?

Aisha : I dont know how your Car-Goes !! :lol:

Julian : Get-Righty!!!

I want to do donuts in my backyard!

--- Post Updated ---

I want to do donuts in my backyard

--- Post Updated ---

Challenge 1: I want to do donuts in my backyard.

Challenge 2: Julian: I bet you all want to play The Crew really bad don't you? So that's why we are starting a Closed Beta!

Aisha: Thats right and all you have to do is spend hours on the game's website and keep on REGISTERING! Thats right HOURS!!!!!

Challenge 1:

I want to participate in the beta, because this game finally has got what I wanted: Big area, with tuneable cars, interior views..I think, if I buy this game, I'll have a lot of cruise here, but before the retail game, I want to try the Beta.

Challenge 2:

Julian: The Beta will start on July 21st instead of 23rd

Aisha: I bet you can't wait for it

Challenge 1:

I really want to play the beta because that's the game i was wanting for years....a game where you can tune and personalize every aspect of your car just like the old glory: NFS most wanted(first one)/underground 2!

I would love to try it! It remember me the car games that i was playing when i was a kid!

(except for the facts it seems a lot better for the graphics the offroad the map and also the cars and the customization! xD)

Challenge 2:

Aisha: I would love to play again a racing game with a freeroam big map and a lot of car customization!

Julian: So you would love to play "The Crew"!

Hm.. Welp, I'm not sure about editing what I've done already..

But as for challenge one, why I want a Beta Key.. I thought I'd put a bit more effort into my response..

I've been here for a long time and have made many friends around here, I've been here through good stuff and bad.. and while I might not be "an original" member, I've been here for long enough to have known and respected the regulars around here. I've written for the site and helped to contribute on many, many occasions. I help out when I can and I donate money and time to this place because I want it to be a great place for everyone to come and contribute their thoughts and opinions on whatever is out there that we're passionate about. I want people to feel safe here, that they can be themselves and contribute to a great (and clearly growing) community. I know for sure you guys have always made me feel safe and welcome, you've all helped me more than I could ever write.

So, whether I get a beta key or not, I'm glad to have been here for as long as I have (over two years now I think) and I look forward to being here until Diablo finally ends up in a mental hospital.

And to whomever gets the keys, you'd better share info like crazy.

Okay so sentimentality over. That's my emotional outpouring for the month, may as well make a new thread with that so we can all have a tender moment..

I'd also like to point out that Aisha Tyler uses an expletive every 4th word typically so captioning her is quite difficult. :cheeky:

With sunday over in my location I just wanted to say thank you to turboduck for giving the ten members of the community the chance to try this long-awaited game earlier!

And I wish everybody (and to be fair, me) good luck and a hell lot of fun in the coming week!

Regards

X8X8X

Challenge One: I just really want to get in there and tear it up on the asphalt and find all that's wrong with the game (in a good way, lol) with the other people on the The Crew forum, and as it's looking right now, that won't happen for me :'(

Challenge Two:

Julian: And just to let you know, I shaved my legs just before making this appearance on stage.

Aisha: Are you serious right now? There's no way a guy's legs should be more appealing than mine. That's just against the rules!

I want to resist and keep out of competition so i don't grab away the key for someone who can actually help the beta programme. but i was teased on twitter too much so here it is:

And I am not just posting a caption I AM here for the competition, i want to win that key!

- In a northern accent-

"Well, of course i asked her out before the show. Off course she said no... But come on! look at her! How could i be wrong asking her out. I mean... it doesn't really create awkwardness on stage. .., Does it?"

FINAL AMOUNTS

Total number of members who responded to a Challenge.

RESPONDERS: 41

Total number of members who did not complete all Challenges.

NON-COMPLETES: 19

Final number of Entrants

FINAL TOTAL: 22

The raffle process is going to involve an old set of playing cards (my grannies :D ), tduck and a mess. The way it's going to be done is every final entrant will have a card associated with them as you can see below - those who got the QUALITY bonus have two cards - and after a good shuffle I will basically 52-card-pickup them and the card closest to tduck will be the winner of a beta key.

There are 24 cards in total due to the 22 final entrants and the 2 extra for the QUALITY bonus.

We will do this until all 10 codes are gone.

1) Rocky Clarence       1   2   IN      King Hearts    
2) KabumDa              1   2   IN      King Spades
3) MrLolololXD          1   2   IN      King Diamonds
4) bartuczk             1   2   IN      King Clubs
5) X8X8X                1   2   IN      Queen Hearts
6) TheXRacer            1   2   IN      Queen Spades
7) nicram7666           1*  2   IN      Ace Hearts / Ace Spades
8) Antitenant           1   2   IN      Queen Diamonds
9) bab                  1   2   IN      Queen Clubs
10) Destroyer-GT        1   2   IN      Jack Hearts
11) DanMcRea            1   2   IN      Jack Spades
12) Eeshan              1   2   IN      Jack Diamonds