We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: New Life

Qwerty98366

This Amateur a range of machines to play TDU, with such physics which I have not seen on the Internet! Unfortunately the mod is still not finished but most of the machinery is moving as it should!

I suddenly thought that this mod is well suited for the new multiplier, which makes the Speeder!

!!Instruction and precaution!!

1)Open the archive

2)Make yourself a backup seen folders

3)Extract the contents of the archive ..Test Drive Unlimited Gold\Euro\Bnk

PS..the Screenshots do not provide as they do not answer,and the video too lazy to remove

The link in the attached file because of the lack of 20 records I

!!Please appreciate!!

fashion you can use in your personal interest? So someone does not forbid to make a good car pack and give it to the people!

You see, the mods were made out of hard work, by other people... you just can't re-upload them without:

1. Talk to the modder who made the mod

2. Have their permission to do so, even if it is inside a pack you just gathered.

And you know why? Because you didn't buy those mods, you got them for free, so the least you could do, is pay a bit of respect to the modders who made them.

:locked:

As already pointed out by other members, you do not have permission from the modders to upload their work. Especially without giving them credit for their work.

I understand that you didn't mean to do anything wrong by posting this but unfortunately we can't allow this compilation to be linked to here.

If you created any of the mods yourself, such as the physics then feel free to upload them separately. But only if you created them yourself.