We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew Xbox 360 Gameplay - Nice one Asobo!

Eudemon

[headline]The Crew Xbox 360 Gameplay[/headline]

Just saw this video pop-up on my youtube search and thought it a good idea to share how the previous-gen version of the game looks to those of you perhaps wanting to get it, but worried due to how other titles' ended up being. From what I can see it looks like Asobo (FUEL devs remember) did nice work! :cool:

in fact every next-gen game doesn't look anything next gen to begin with :lol: Assasins Creed Unity maybe, but performance... you know

well if you're used to PC gaming sure but at least update the shaders jeez, I mean the headlights still go through objects come on guys what year are we in lol.

Bit harsh but I get what you're saying.

Eh he's kind of right I guess, but I think the "next-gen" (why do we still say next?!) part of The Crew is the sheer size of the thing not the graphics - which are still good. If you want "next-gen" graphics you buy FH2.. or a gaming PC :p

It's now new-gen or current-gen we say. Next-gen is PS5 and Xbox -1 or whatever they will call it. And I know the visuals aren't what people expect but you have to remember this is a built-from-scratch game engine that originally was you would imagine tailored for the last-gen with some future-tech aspects.

I s'pose it's only next gen if you haven't bought either new console yet ;)

X360 version seems better than expected - I'm only noticing lower resolution, lower anti-aliasing and (ok this isn't good), bits of lag. Hard to believe but it looks better than the FH2 port.