We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I really need your help!

Carlstone13

hey,

I'm sorry this really isn't normal TDuck stuff, but I'm going to need help, loads of it. tomorrow (3rd of January 2015) I'm going to upload a video about a petition for two people I was very close to and, were killed at the beginning of last year.

this petition needs a heck of a lot more signatures by March.....it's been going for 7 months and is only 31% there.....we need as many people to do it as possible, it's simple to do, all will be explained in the video. just please when it's up get as many people as you can to watch the video/sign the petition. the only requirements are that you are 18 or over, have an email address and live in the UK.

Thanks in advance,

I'll update this post with a link to the video when I upload it, more will be explained there. please give this a look, it means so much to so many people

I'm a bit hesitant to sign. The whole reason why it isn't just a flat 14 years across the board is because not all pedestrian or cyclist deaths in traffic incidents are caused by unsavory people. In this specific case hell yeah I'd push for max sentence but the petition doesn't specify as to if it's specific to people driving under the influence/people with prior convictions/people with multiple charges.

If it did I'd be happy to sign but it doesn't. So ultimately I don't know what I'm agreeing to/supporting.

Ok I understand your point, and it's defiantly a good one, I didn't create the petition, I was just very close to the people who passed away and it means a lot to me.

Though I believe it increases the penalty for manslaughter to 14 years, and leaves everything else as it is, for eg:, this guy, will get the 28 for the two deaths, then more for dangerous driving etc....