We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your current mileage.

Eudemon

As simple as it says what is your current total mileage in the game and what vehicle have you yourself done the most mileage in.

I'm on 27,000 miles and my MV Augusta F4 Tamburini with 4200 miles is currently my highest driven vehicle. My Lime Pagani Zonda Roadster is catching that up though.

Can I count the mileage from my first profile that I lost? If so I'd be up around 12000 miles driven and would have a little over 5000 miles on a Z06. If I can't then I'm at 7000 miles driven on this profile with 2300 miles on my oldest Z06.

Guest Johansen

i got 20549,96 miles and the car whit most milage is saleen s7 twin turbo whit 1425, but i got like 180 cars + bikes

I was at around 2500 miles, that was until I went to college Tuesday night and left my two sons (didn't leave them home alone...their mother was home too....so no calling the Social Services....lol) playing my 360, I told them specifically not to play any game on XBL nor any game that was one player only, Ryan my youngest son then asked me the question "Can I play Test Drive please?" I answered him "no, because it's not two player".

But kids being kids I returned home to a crying Ryan, he'd got upset that he'd began a new game on TDU and that he'd wiped out my old save game.

So I have now swapped games with my brother-in-law for a while, but before we swapped I was back at around 250 miles or so.

OH well at least I can now get a bit more proficient at the game with more practice...lol. And in the mean time I can rip it up on Import Tuner Challenge in my S15 :excited:

I was at around 2500 miles, that was until I went to college Tuesday night and left my two sons (didn't leave them home alone...their mother was home too....so no calling the Social Services....lol) playing my 360, I told them specifically not to play any game on XBL nor any game that was one player only, Ryan my youngest son then asked me the question "Can I play Test Drive please?" I answered him "no, because it's not two player".

But kids being kids I returned home to a crying Ryan, he'd got upset that he'd began a new game on TDU and that he'd wiped out my old save game.

So I have now swapped games with my brother-in-law for a while, but before we swapped I was back at around 250 miles or so.

OH well at least I can now get a bit more proficient at the game with more practice...lol. And in the mean time I can rip it up on Import Tuner Challenge in my S15 :excited:

Haha I love it the way kids know they've messed up badly, extreamly funny/cute (for any female members that may be lurking)..

Checked my just clocked 10 000 :whistling:

Oh wow really! Don't think I knew:eek_blue::jk:

this thread asked what the mileage was, anyway

my Rt12 has 3,300 (all these are rough estimates)

Chevvy Corvette has got 1,300 (all done on the club race Descent of the Carrez (some done by freeride, mostly club races though))

My MV Augusta has 4200 miles on it and tbh I haven't driven it in about 3 weeks. Need to take it around the coast later on tonight me thinks. After that is my Rt12 and my green Zonda Roadster both on about 2000 miles each. My Gallardo has now hit the 1000 mile mark also ! :D

BTW That Skyline last night only had 11 miles on it when I took it out the garage, at the end it had 291miles on it ! I didn't think we'd driven that much. lol

My MV Augusta has 4200 miles on it and tbh I haven't driven it in about 3 weeks. Need to take it around the coast later on tonight me thinks. After that is my Rt12 and my green Zonda Roadster both on about 2000 miles each. My Gallardo has now hit the 1000 mile mark also ! :D

BTW That Skyline last night only had 11 miles on it when I took it out the garage, at the end it had 291miles on it ! I didn't think we'd driven that much. lol

during that cruise last night my Skyline went from 790 to 1000 LOL