We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your current mileage.

Eudemon

I have put 300 miles on my CLK-GTR and now about 400 on my F40 and the Rturbo has about 100 I think bring me a grand total thus far of ........ 28,889.05 miles. (directly from the info page)

Cant get over how nice the f40 looks they done a great job with it, raced a few cars with it like saleens and others but lost not real fast but nice just to drive around in

• 4 weeks later...

my mileage is updated frequently in my signature, but when i add the two games together... it comes out to 29,164.57 total miles logged between my two games. my largest Odometer reading car is my S7 TT under the Capn Wakka file, with nearly 3,700 miles. my Enzo has over 2,200 miles. my MV Augusta F4 Tamburini has roughly the same as the Enzo. and under BOTH games, my RTurbo have both over 1,200 miles. in fact, i think the game im about to become ACE in, the RTurbo has a little more than in the other. i only have 46.36 miles to go to become ACE under 'rollin in a WRX'. im gun go cruise a bit tonight after i get home from the gym. :D