We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ordinary road trip

Michkolud

Okay for British cars, I'm gonna be with my black Aston Martin DB9 Coupe (DBS Coupe Mod) and yes for Hardcore Mod ;) Got the Megapack too. Meetpoint at Makapu'u lighthouse in the east of the island.

makapuu-point-lighthouse-joseph--ruff.jpg

There should be a thread somewhere for converting your profile. I'm pretty sure it's possible.

Ok, so we will meet at 3pm GMT/UTC at Makapu'u lighthouse. I think we can ride the route from the map, but only to the Ka'ena Point. We will ride through Diamond Head, Honolulu, Tripler Army Medical Center and Pearl Harbour (in place of Airport and Raceway), Ewa Beach, Kapolei and then back to Waipahu, through a mountain pass and straight to Ka'ena Point. What do you think about it guys? Tob-Racer, you are responsible for exact route and leading us. :)

I haven't decided yet about my car. Maybe Vanquish/DB7/XJ220?

44VWVeA.jpg

I Think I've got more modification than Driver :D

Aston Martin DBS made by Minime891 / Rims by Reventon09 for his DBS Volante / Sound mod by Urban / HUD by Reventon09 / Weather mod by DJoyTinnio / Autumn mod by Lancer (V8Motors) / Project Paradise by Speeder, Lean and Milli / Patch HD by Djey and 2CVSUPERGT

Why don't you like mods ? It improve the game a lot. :cool:

I am using only Project Paradise and PatchHD, that's all. ;) Scenery mods always look so artificial and for me, a lot uglier. Same thing with cars, they are sometimes shining too much, sometimes don't shine at all, it depends on mod creator. And I am not certain how accurate are the performances and physics. I can accept serious mods in games like Minecraft or MS Flight Simulator, not in a completely finished products, like TDU. :D

And anyway... I love the original climate of Oahu ;) It is unique game. ;)