We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Joe's Fairly Average Shots

joe_alker

Oops sorry I spoil you with one of my pic ;)

4psoBm0.jpg

Yes I lied, I don't drive a DB9 but a DBS with Black Carbon 20" Rims and Red Calipers. :lol: And that V12 sound mode make this car epic to drive on any revs and even more epic when I cruise with people like you :cool:

The Caterham is a great car but it needs a refreshment from the community. Physics are a bit rubbish. I hope to improve it in the near future when I'm gonna be a modder.

Again nice shots there. I like the Caterham a lot :D

@Diablo: Actually most of the time I go for black or white cars. The A3s red because there was a metallic effect available and the red leather interior goes well with it. The Jags ted because that's what the dealer was selling it in. The A3 now as over 240 miles on it.

@TobRacer lol am I the only one that sticks to default cars in Multiplayer :lol: That said I often see the default car because I don't have megapack :(

And the lag, maybe all this highpoly cars means that wad causing lag? I only use sound mods so that's probably why everything runs fine for me.

Na mods doesn't cause problems online. It's just an old common problem of TDU and it's also my public router. You too was laggy and glitchy sometimes but it was okay to deal with it.

You can install mods without megapack ;) You just need the Patch 1.68 for non-megapack users. I saw it somewhere.

• 1 month later...