We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

TDU2vPE ver3.2.5.3 released.

Changes:

- Able to set the file name of the sticker.

- Minor bug fix.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sb3136qt1yamhic/TDU2vPE_ver3.2.5.3.zip

How to set a sticker file name:

Using tdu2vpe;

- Open the tab page by following the "Miscellaneous"-"Sensitive data"-"file name definition".

- Write the file name to the column "sticker file name".

- Click "Apply" button.

screen shot;

[ATTACH]25187[/ATTACH]

Note:

- If you put a sticker in this technique, the same sticker to all vehicles of the same model is attached.

Prepare a file for the sticker;

- File must be a file format of xx.2db. You can convert dds-2db format using Knyazev's TDUMT II - Texture Tools [v0.3]

- Put xx.2db file to the folder "TDU2 root folder\ Euro\Bnk\scenarics\stickers"

hi again binbow,upgraded to win10 and can't use your program anymore,it says "cant find db_data.cpr" when i apply the changes

I have also developed in Windows10, I think that it is not in trouble due to the Windows10. Please try followings

- Run as administrator

- Put the folder where you installed the tdu2vpe to outside of "C:\Program Files".

and, please confirm setting of "tdu2 root folder" on settings page.

I have also developed in Windows10, I think that it is not in trouble due to the Windows10. Please try followings

- Run as administrator

- Put the folder where you installed the tdu2vpe to outside of "C:\Program Files".

and, please confirm setting of "tdu2 root folder" on settings page.

done,done and done

i always run as adm,installed tdu2 and tdu2vpe on D: and the root folder is right,even putting tdu2vpe on another folder doesn't work and sometimes i can open the editor but can't save any changes

also,i'm using that autopack,is your program incompatible with it?

also,i'm using that autopack,is your program incompatible with it?

Yes it is compatible with autopack.

Hmm.. sorry I have no idea for now.

-- edit --

Even if an error is displayed when you click "Apply" button, the changes might has been saved successfully. Please try to confirm it again load the data of the vehicle. There may be a problem of timing to check for errors.

Please let me know the version of your tdu2vpe.

Yes it is compatible with autopack.

Hmm.. sorry I have no idea for now.

-- edit --

Even if an error is displayed when you click "Apply" button, the changes might has been saved successfully. Please try to confirm it again load the data of the vehicle. There may be a problem of timing to check for errors.

Please let me know the version of your tdu2vpe.

nope,doesn't apply at all in any car i tested,i'm using the last one 3.2.5.3

yep,even decrypting out of tdu2vpe with tdudec the program says it can't find the file

re-edit: tried 3.2.5 and works flawlessly,weird bug

I see, seems ver3.2.5.3 has a bug. I will review the source code. Can you please show me the capture image of the "Settings" page?

Thank you for your report.

@wagnerpsc:

I would like to confirm the followings.

- When is the the error message is displayed? Is the error that is displayed when you start the tool? Or is error that appears when you press the Apply button?

- Is there a folder called "backup" in the installation folder the tdu2vpe?

--- edit ---

Can you try this version? It was added the treatment for the folder name that contains a space.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/79a2upde7s4n6av/TDU2VPE_ver3254.zip

@wagnerpsc:

I would like to confirm the followings.

- When is the the error message is displayed? Is the error that is displayed when you start the tool? Or is error that appears when you press the Apply button?

- Is there a folder called "backup" in the installation folder the tdu2vpe?

--- edit ---

Can you try this version? It was added the treatment for the folder name that contains a space.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/79a2upde7s4n6av/TDU2VPE_ver3254.zip

-actually was 2 errors: one when i first started the program saiyng it cant find te db_data.dec and another saiyng it can't find the db_data.cpr saying that it could not find the path to the file

-yes,every time i started the tool it created 2 files there

tested the new version and it works fine :thumbsup:

t's normal the cmd window asking to replace?

-actually was 2 errors: one when i first started the program saiyng it cant find te db_data.dec and another saiyng it can't find the db_data.cpr saying that it could not find the path to the file

-yes,every time i started the tool it created 2 files there

tested the new version and it works fine :thumbsup:

t's normal the cmd window asking to replace?

Thank you for testing.

I'm going to release a modified version because it was found that the cause of the error. In a message on the command window, please select "replacement".

Sorry for the frequent update. I release ver3.2.5.4.

If there is no problem in ver3.2.5.3 you do not need to be replaced in this version.

Changes - ver3.2.5.4:

- Add treatments for the folder name that contains a space.

Download link: Temporary halt.

i noticed a small but not deal breaking bug,everytime you make a change,close the program to test in game and open again it gives a "can't find file" error for the .dec and starts blank,if you restart reloads ok

also,i can export any car data do another using import/export? like,i want to put a mod intended to the land rover on the ML63,i can just export the land data,import into the ML and i'm good to go?

thanks

i noticed a small but not deal breaking bug,everytime you make a change,close the program to test in game and open again it gives a "can't find file" error for the .dec and starts blank,if you restart reloads ok

also,i can export any car data do another using import/export? like,i want to put a mod intended to the land rover on the ML63,i can just export the land data,import into the ML and i'm good to go?

thanks

Which version? Just posted at today 00:20 AM ?

It was not able to reproduce the behavior, such as you've pointed out.

@wagnerpsc:

When db_data.cpr is different from the db_data.cpr that was last saved by TDU2VPE, the "Warning" dialog (shown left side) is displayed.

If this dialog is displayed each time, which means that different from the folder that TDU2Root folder settings are actually started the TDU2. In other words, there are two db_data.cpr. First please let me confirm that point.