We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

One Veyron down! IN the UK too!

FA430RGT

holy damn, you can bet the guy was doing some speeds when that crash happend :D

did you spot that photo, or is it one that you found off the web?

Found it across the net, TBH I don't think he was going that fast, 60 -70 MPH on a 40 road? Defintly repairable though..

oh no pics like these make you cringe i touched this car when it was brand new in romans international and had a price tag of 1.25 mil. what a shame to see the best motor car engineering creation ever in pieces.

here are some pics of the crashed car the first veyron in the uk when i went to see it back in june 2006

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h17/blackenzo/IMG_0455.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h17/blackenzo/IMG_0451.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h17/blackenzo/IMG_0458.jpg

Well i dont really know how the Veyron works....

But if The Spoiler wasnt up then the Veyron could have easily Aquaplaned due to the lack of Downforce.

Like i said....I Dont know weather the Spoiler was up Or down during/when then crash happened but with the Spoiler up (If it wasnt) then we wouldnt be looking at these pictures right now

From the photo's it looks like the spoiler was up with the blue bags and after a crash your not gunna say, "I know, I think i'll raise the spoiler," well you never know with people with too much money. There is mud on the rear tires so it looks like it went quite far off road and didn't just glance off a bush.

Looking at it it seems that somthing has gone under it with the frount splitter gone and the wheel out of shape (the suspenshion anyway). Would make scence if it lost traction, hit a high grass verge with speed and went over it and into a bush or somthing to slow him down. Want to see a proper report on it.

Better then an S7 ;)

i agree, if an S7 had crashed like that it would have done it in better style, ie big explosions, mass drama, and plenty of deaths

cos the S7 is an exciting car, and the veyron is just simply fast

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...