We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Want to get Project Paradise but...

iDriiven

Just checked amazon, the Canadian website has 1 for 180CAD from Japan... probably don't buy that one. US website has 1 for $50/60CAD. Amazon UK has 1 for £20/38CAD - if you don't mind waiting on shipping (assuming the company can ship internationally) that's probably the best choice money-wise. Otherwise check ebay and keep an eye out. I'd happily have shipped you my spare copy but my old PC ate it. :mhmm:

Edit: this is coming from France but if shipping isn't extortionate then that's pretty cheap: JEU Test Drive Unlimited SUR PC | eBay

Ok thanks for the input. The prices are pretty steep, especially for a nearly 10 year old game.

I'll keep an eye out for any better prices, because $40 + shipping is nearly the price of a brand new game.

I agree, it's insane, hopefully someone will be able to do digital downloads of it again soon (hello steam?!).

Did you check about shipping on this one? JEU Test Drive Unlimited SUR PC | eBay

$8 is a bargain in respect to the other prices so if shipping is under $30 that's cheaper than anywhere else :lol:

I agree, it's insane, hopefully someone will be able to do digital downloads of it again soon (hello steam?!).

Did you check about shipping on this one? JEU Test Drive Unlimited SUR PC | eBay

$8 is a bargain in respect to the other prices so if shipping is under $30 that's cheaper than anywhere else :lol:

Had a look at that one, eBay says shipping from France to my place is only $5? Can't be.

Would it be region locked or is it too old for that sort of thing?

• 2 weeks later...