We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Slow cruise (take 2)

Lonewolf1980

Well sinse the one i tried before was a bust and i guess that was becouse i tried to set it up on a Sunday, so lets try this again exept on Saturday the 14

As i tried in the last one all cars and bikes are welcome although this time i have desided upfront that i will be in my Sierra RS500 (Lotus Exige)

Starting Point will be South east parking lot and lets make it at 9 in the evening my time (ETS+1)

Se you all on the roads of Oahu!

Aloha!

Spaces left 2

We now need to go threw some simple ground rules,

traffic on or off? im fine with either.

will it be slow and stop at all redlights and stop signs, or just slow cruise? Same there im fine with either.

Will it be one cruise leader threw out or shall we switch every now and again? There i prefer if we switch every now and again, gives it bit more variation, becouse we all prefer diffrent types of drives, i like scenic routes, and some like mountain twistys, and so on.

Give me your input.

Peace out: Lone

Traffic on, full traffic rules. And a pre-decided destination, so, no "leader".

so you want us to stop at all signs and lights? Ok, im fine with that aswell, well as for the no leader part, thats basicly why we switch every now and again, pre-decided means just one drive, and then its done, if we switch "leader" between, there is basicly no end to the drive, so fixed location there will be, its just a diffrent fixed locations every now and again. If that makes sense.. :)

Of course not. You set a couple of trips. Once we done one, set another, and another... like: To the north lighthouse... then: to the Spyker dealer... To dodge dealer... it goes on and on.

Or even bigger, like... must pass on every car showroom... make a list, and do it. Like a "rally". :lol:

I wonder should I bring the Judge or the charger/challenger

I´d prefer if you took Charger or Challenger, i havet installed carpack 2 so i will see a default car if you choose the Judge... ;)

--- Post Updated ---

Of course not. You set a couple of trips. Once we done one, set another, and another... like: To the north lighthouse... then: to the Spyker dealer... To dodge dealer... it goes on and on.

Or even bigger, like... must pass on every car showroom... make a list, and do it. Like a "rally". :lol:

That´ll work to, but that in a way means there will be only one "leader", which im a bit against.. :P

Sorry guys. My connection is piece of crap. Not only with TDU but for surfing on the internet in general. It use to be a lot better a couple of weeks.

Hope you had a nice cruise :)

yes thank you, hopefully once you get the Connection up to spec you can join in properly. :)