We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Simpsons Tapped out

CarMadMike

Hey,

I expect this to be a bit of a waste of time as hardly anyone I know has even heard of the game never mind play it themselves, but does anyone play the simpsons tapped out? If so we post your ID below and I'll add you as a friend.

For those that don't know what it is, it's an iOS/Android game.

You have to rebuild Springfield over a loooong period of time (i've been playing it for 2-3 years now). It's a good time-killer but not that much fun if you're after something you can sit and play for hours at a time, but also a great 3G/4G waster as it uses a lot of data if you're not on wifi.

:duck:

I got really into this and got pretty far but for some reason (iOS8 update?) I deleted it.... I hope it saves your progress as I might reinstall it :hmmm:

Did you have a login with origin or facebook or something for it, if so it does save your progress. :)

And fair enough Andai, but Quahog as a place isn't used as much in Family guy and is a lot less iconic, the great thing about the Simpsons is just how much stuff there is they can do with it and not have to find really obscure stuff that people won't remember.

I'm just about to unlock Helen Lovejoy (no jokes :p) for example and i'm 3 years into the game haha

And fair enough Andai, but Quahog as a place isn't used as much in Family guy and is a lot less iconic, the great thing about the Simpsons is just how much stuff there is they can do with it and not have to find really obscure stuff that people won't remember.

Huh? :hmmm: It's the place where the show is set so I'd say they use it just as much as the Simpsons use Springfield. :mhmm: Not gonna argue about this, I think it just depends on whether you are a Simpsons person or a Family Guy person :p

Huh? :hmmm: It's the place where the show is set so I'd say they use it just as much as the Simpsons use Springfield. :mhmm: Not gonna argue about this, I think it just depends on whether you are a Simpsons person or a Family Guy person :p

I wasn't starting an argument :p I was mainly saying it because there's been over twice as many simpsons episodes, so there's just more content available to use I guess.

Seen my kid bro playing this and he enjoys it, it's great to see Springfield used the way it is and the characters all have their trademark traits. As for Family Guy's setting, I can't think of any real places (apart from the Home) in it that are as iconic as those in Springfield.