We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TheScottishSpotter Photography

The Queen

Hey guys. Well this is my main hobby. A couple of my favourite spotting areas are :

- The local roundabout

- Bridge over the motorway

- In town beside a shopping district

- Retail Park where Tesco and PC World are situated

Also going on trips to St Andrews because last time i saw an Aston Martin Vanquish S. I also go to Perth and i went last week and saw some nice cars including the BMW M6 Cabriolet in my signature, cl55 amg and some others.

Coolest car i have seen up to now would be the Pagani Zonda C12S at the local roundabout. Earlier in that day i had seen a yellow Gallardo Spyder but when this came along i just about fainted but had enough energy to take a picture thankfully! My hands were actually shaking when it went past so it was extremely hard not to get a blurry image. I have also seen two Porsche Carrera GT's around Edinburgh and Glasgow and also an SLR on the motorway coming back from Knockhill and i never got a picture of it :shocked:

I will post a couple of nice shots up for you to see. I already have a website for my pictures but updates are haulted for the moment but will continue in the future. You can visit it at http://www.carspottings.co.uk

Here are the pics i got of the Zonda for you to drool over and i will also include a short youtube video :woot:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Video :

Hey Spotter those are some nice pics and that Zonda wow that's nice and it looks like you have a pretty nice camera because the quality is sharp. One thing I would suggest though is blur out the plates on the pics you upload as most people don't care about you getting a pic of their car but showing the plate could be troublesome as they don't want anyone being able to locate them in any way, just a suggestion is all.

Keep the pics coming though, they are quality.

Thanks for the comment Diablo. I will blur out the plates for you in future pics. Actually i have a better camera than that now because that was when i had my Canon Powershot S1 IS and now i have an S3 IS :excited:

Will post more in a few minutes!

Well i have taken loads. Um..

Not all in scotland, some in London etc..

- Porsche Carrera GT

- Aston Martin Vanquish S Project Kahn

- Aston Martin DB9

- Ferrari F430

- Lamborghini Gallardo

- Lamborghini Diablo SV

- Morgan Aero 8

- Lamborghini Countach 5000s

- Bentley Arnage Mulliner

- Lotus 340R

- Ferrari 360CS

- Ferrari 599GTB

- Ferrari 550M

- Ferrari 612 Scagiletti

- Maserati 3200gt

- Maserati 4200

- Maserati Quattroporte

- Rolls Royce Phantom

- Aston Martin V8 Vantage

- Ferrari 355

- Ferrari F40 (Edinburgh Ferrari Garage though)

- Ferrari 365GTB Daytona

- TVR Sagaris

- TVR Tuscan S

- BMW Z8

- Lamborghini Diablo VT

- Porsche Cayenne Gemballa GTR 650

- Mercedes Mclaren SLR

- Mercedes Maybach 62, 57, 57s

- Aston Martin Lagonda

- Ferrari 512M

- Ferrari Testarossa

and many many more...!

I have also seen a Pagani Zonda F Roadster, 2 Ferrari Enzo, Porsche Carrera GT, Ford GT, Koenigsegg CCR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 360CS and some others on a trip to romans international in surrey

Any of those you want posted or want to ask me if i have pictures of a specific car feel free to post back!

Great photos but your website is annoying me if in honest. It keeps loading up new screens and everything is in differnet places. Can't you have a list of manafatures and then the cars and then the photos all loading up on the same page. Anyway, yer great photo's but I couldn't find the Carrera GT.

Great photos but your website is annoying me if in honest. It keeps loading up new screens and everything is in differnet places. Can't you have a list of manafatures and then the cars and then the photos all loading up on the same page. Anyway, yer great photo's but I couldn't find the Carrera GT.

It is a tad bit annoying with all the pop ups but nice pics on the site, maybe keep all the things on the same window :)

Well, not all of my pictures are on the website due to problems because im trying to get the new template working with it and my friend is being a pain in the backside because he made it and won't tell me how to add pages etc..on dreamweaver. I agree with my website being annoying with the popups and in the new site it will be the same but with no banners to click on, just words which means no more popups. Not sure when the new site will be up so i can't give a date. I will post up the pictures i got at the weekend soon in this topic. Went to a garage called AutoEcosse and they had some nice cars including a Ferrari 308GTB, Aston martin DB7 GTA (50 in UK (This one has been in and out of the same dealer numerous times)) and there was also a very loud cerbera outside the dealer being revved up by the staff showing off to a customer i presume. I have actually seen two carrera gt and i will post them up to let you see.

Here are the carrera gt's :

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Also next weekend i am going back to the Ferrari garage in Edinburgh and hope to see some nice stuff. It is situated on the outskirts and there is also a porsche and bentley dealer nearby and bentley usually buy lamborghini's. I saw a grey murcielago a couple of trips ago :excited: . Will post up the AutoEcosse pics soon though :D