We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DLC + HCM + Drifting Pics

Marc_CRX

F40

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

2 Wheels

Petrol Station Meet

Danup001 + Marc CRX Tandum Drift

N1PPER + Marc CRX Tandum Drift

Johanson16 + Marc CRX Tandum Drift

Pictures would have been Better if My Camera didnt pic up Every little Detail :excited:

Guest Johansen
Ill try that, do you use the in car view when you drift? and also is the RUF the best car to do it in? thanks.

im using the outside view most of the time when i drift, and the ruf rturbo is a great car for drifting, do you use hardcore mode? its mutch easyer to drift in hardcore mode.

im using the outside view most of the time when i drift, and the ruf rturbo is a great car for drifting, do you use hardcore mode? its mutch easyer to drift in hardcore mode.

yeah Ill alway use hardcore mode, do you guys have any good techniques? (how much throttle) etc becuase judging by the pics you guys look really good at it. :)

i can show you some techniques and walk you through it if you like (although marc thinks my drifting technique is insane, i drift with no boost from the turbos, ie low RPM drifting)

I havnt got Gold at the moment :cry: so could you describe it as best as you can, or even post a video? if thats asking too much then dont worry about it mate.

having tried it today, i can say the sagaris is still as insane as it was before, a tiny blast on a corner and it is sideways, however balancing it so it doesnt spin in the following drift is too much for me. though i was on the mountains. ill try again on the flatland