We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TopGear Season 23 (2016)

Ryzza5

Diablo's favourite presenter, Chris Evans, recently revealed a few details about the forthcoming season.

* "We've already started making the films and the films are good"

* "We go to America to make our first inter-continental film in January."

* The first episode is schedule to air on Sunday May 8

* it's not even clear who, if anyone, will be presenting alongside Evans.

returns in May 2016 without Clarkson

Personally I'd rather they start the season count back at 1 again.

I really do not like Evans. His presenting style and voice is quite grating imo, however his passion for cars is truly remarkable... verging onto the worryingly weird at points, so if he can get this enthusiasm across and has another one or two people who are somewhat likeable then it could be watchable, if not enjoyable.

I really do not like Evans. His presenting style and voice is quite grating imo, however his passion for cars is truly remarkable... verging onto the worryingly weird at points, so if he can get this enthusiasm across and has another one or two people who are somewhat likeable then it could be watchable, if not enjoyable.

Yep, no doubt he is a car nut, emphasis on the nut (what's with the white Ferrari collection?), but as you say he's a truly irritating man. I have no idea how he's on radio or TV. Some Beeb listeners/watchers must enjoy his presenting.

I'll watch a couple of episodes before making an ultimate judgement on it. Unless it's monumentally bad it will still be better than 90% of current TV in my opinion. There's only so much Fast n Loud I can watch being repeated before I start losing it.

Still, I'm more interested for more news about Clarkson & Co. on Amazon Prime.